January 22, 2011

I've Moved!

After a long hiatus from blogging, I've made a few changes. I've decided to migrate my former blog, Symposia, from Wordpress to Blogger, for a number of reasons; hopefully you'll find the new format as friendly as I do. The Wordpress site will still be up, but I wont be posting to it. If I did my job correctly all of the content has been preserved, and I hope to be building on this.
Obviously this decision has taken a bit of time for me, not in the least because of all the changes in my life. Since my last post, I left my job, moved cities and walked across Spain, and have begun the arduous task of finding a job in Portland.
On the flip side, learning more about the Portland wine market and the Willamette Valley wineries is exciting, and I'm hoping to start a new tasting group soon. All of this should be more than enough inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment