January 5, 2010

Insipration for a New Year

Well, the blog has been hibernating for several months now. Since being back in Vancouver, I've sadly let the ball drop. Still, the holidays blessed me with several great ideas and events that I hope to share soon.

For starters: I'm a big fan of Grape Radio. These guys always do a great job with their interviews, their subjects are always interesting, and they find some of the most interesting personalities in the wine world (their interview with Terry Theise is a favorite).

Now, I don't know too much about Italian wine, but their latest episode is a great, and thorough discussion about Italian wine with MW Antonia Galloni, who is also a contributor to Wine Advocate. Very worth a listen, and gets me thinking about jumping into more Italian varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment