April 11, 2011

Thoughts For April

I've been busy lately. Its been a busy month of April. Good things have come to pass, and I've been thinking about writing about some of them. Most importantly in my life thought is that I've come to the end of my job search. My job search was a great deal of the reason I was so busy. The "season" in wine country is gathering momentum, and I've been fortunate enough to find work at a terrific winery (I will leave it up to you to find out which - you probably wont hear me write about it here). I've also been running around trying to find an affordable car that gets good milage, which is also an epic task. Hopefully the next few weeks will be calmer than the past few. And I can focus more on writing.

Still, I have not been totally ignoring writing. Randall Grahm posted a transcript of a speech he delivered about terroir. It was very thought provoking, and got me motivated to put together my own thoughts about the subject from my architecturally trained perspective. I hope to be posting something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment